About Composers Hub
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Composers Hub contributed a whooping 8 entries.
A blog by Philip Ashworth, RSNO Composers’ Hub 2016:17 Embarking on any new composition requires a goodly deal of planning and preparation. With a wholly original piece, one generally has carte blanche and can pretty much do whatever you like. However, arranging or transcribing existing music carries with it a different set of possibilities and, […]
A blog by Benjamin Graves, RSNO Composers’ Hub 2016:17. I love Grand Designs: the monumental designs, the originality of the buildings and the way they fit within their surrounds. But most of all I love Kevin McCloud: his dryness, consistent incredulity at the viability of each build and genuine surprise every episode at the quality […]
A blog by Benjamin Graves, RSNO Composers’ Hub 2016:17 When one thinks of war music it is usually the descriptive nature of the pieces themselves that comes to mind: an incessant “andante marziale” or absurdist scherzo. What one doesn’t immediately think of – in comparison to, say, the war poets – is how directly conflict […]
Royal Scottish National Orchestra
19 Killermont Street
+44 (0) 141 226 3868
Press Releases & Blog
- RSNO appoints new Director of Learning and Engagement
- RSNO appoints new Assistant Conductor Kellen Gray
- World Premiere of Music for Clydebank Blitz Memorial
- Presenting: RSNO Principals Month – Four weeks of FREE music education and performance content
- RSNO and Thomas Søndergård announce three-year contract extension for Music Director at launch of Spring/Summer Digital Season