A Day at the Museum
Concerts for nursery and primary 1 pupils
Join the Royal Scottish National Orchestra as we take a walk through our favourite museum. Discover new sound worlds as we tiptoe with dinosaurs, marvel at the breath-taking solar system and celebrate new inventions; all alongside the musicians of the RSNO.
From well-known songs to Beethoven symphonies, let your class experience Scotland’s National Orchestra this March with the perfect introduction to the orchestra for young listeners.
DATES & VENUES
Tuesday 27 March, 10.00, 11.15 & 13.30
The Mitchell Theatre, 6 Granville Street, Glasgow G3 7DR
Wednesday 28 March, 11.00 & 13.30
Music Hall, The Assembly Rooms, 54 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2LR
Approximately 45 minutes
To include: Beethoven, Dvořák and Mendelssohn
Pupils: £4.00 per pupil
For any queries please contact the RSNO Engage team on 0141 225 3584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The RSNO’s Schools Concerts Programme is generously supported by:
The Castansa Trust
The George and Mary Firth Bequest
The Gordon Fraser Charitable Trust
The Alma and Leslie Wolfson Charitable Trust
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are accepted on a strictly first come first served basis.
- All costs are inclusive of VAT
- Upon booking you will receive an email acknowledgement outlining the details of your booking.
- Concert information will be emailed to you shortly before the concert with details of your seat allocations and other relevant event information.
- By being a member of the audience at an RSNO schools concert you may be photographed or filmed and we may use the images and footage for our own promotional material. Please contact us if you do not wish to be included in this.