Attend an RSNO Concert
Introduce your school or youth group to the sound of a live symphony orchestra! Free tickets are available to RSNO Season concerts for groups of young people aged 17 and under, plus teachers/group leaders go free too! Please note, tickets to RSNO at the Movies concerts are 50% off for Under 18s. Seating area restrictions may apply to some performances. Offer is subject to availability.
RSNO Takeover is a two-day intensive work experience, open to anyone aged 16–18 years at the time of the event and living in Scotland. Applications are invited from any young person interested in a career in the arts or creative industries, regardless of whether you play a musical instrument or not.
Since 2013, the RSNO has run a Young Ambassadors programme with up to 20 participants each year from all over Scotland: the Western Isles to Dumfries and Galloway, the Highlands to Argyll and Bute.
If you’re aged 16-21 and looking to develop as a young creative leader, gain new skills and share your love of classical music with others, then apply to become an RSNO Young Ambassador.
With free tickets to concerts and access to a whole new network, this is your chance to help shape the work of the RSNO.
Royal Scottish National Orchestra
19 Killermont Street
+44 (0) 141 226 3868
Press Releases & Blog
- RSNO announces winners of emerging composers’ programme Composers’ Hub
- RSNO launches digital Summer Camp for children to enjoy across the school holidays
- Patrick Curlett appointed to the position of Associate Principal 1st Violin
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra Welcomes Back Audiences in Perth and Glasgow
- RSNO at Edinburgh International Festival