10am–5pm: Rehearsal with Gregory Batsleer
7pm: Perform in the concert
It's official - singing is sociable, fun, and great for your general well-being. And whether you're a choral society veteran or have only ever sung in the shower, everyone's welcome to come and sing in this special performance of Brahms' beautiful German Requiem. Spend the day rehearsing under the expert guidance of RSNO Chorus Director Gregory Batsleer, before putting on a public performance in the evening accompanied by Scotland's National Orchestra.
The ability to read music would be beneficial to those taking part in the day.
Singing Day Participant Tickets: £25
7pm: Attend the concert as part of the audience
Come and enjoy this special performance of this beautiful piece by members of the public accompanied by Scotland's National Orchestra.
Singing Day Audience Tickets: £12.50 (discounts available).
Royal Scottish National Orchestra
19 Killermont Street
+44 (0) 141 226 3868
Press Releases & Blog
- RSNO appoints new Director of Learning and Engagement
- RSNO appoints new Assistant Conductor Kellen Gray
- World Premiere of Music for Clydebank Blitz Memorial
- Presenting: RSNO Principals Month – Four weeks of FREE music education and performance content
- RSNO and Thomas Søndergård announce three-year contract extension for Music Director at launch of Spring/Summer Digital Season