The prize includes 4 tickets to The Music of John Williams and 4 tickets to an RSNO Classical concert of your choice, plus musical goodies for the whole family including your very own RSNO tote bag, CDs and more.
To enter the prize draw, simply donate to the RSNO. Suggested donation is £1 per entry. All money raised will help the RSNO continue its vital work both on stage and off, bringing music to people across Scotland.
Enter the RSNO Christmas prize draw by visiting uk.givergy.com/RSNOChristmasPrizeDraw or by texting MERRY to 70215.
The prize draw closes at 11pm Sunday 23 December 2023, and the winning ticket will be drawn on Wednesday 3 January 2024. Terms and conditions can be found below.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw will be open from 12 noon on Thursday 7 December and close at 11pm Saturday 23 December 2023.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by
a. Visiting uk.givergy.com/RSNOChristmasPrizeDraw
b. Texting MERRY to 70215. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates – please check with your provider). You will then receive a free bounce-back message from 70215 providing you with instructions to enter the competition and the option to make a donation to the RSNO.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, opting out of the optional donation will not affect your entry into the prize draw. To enter for free by post please send your full name, mobile number, email address, country of residence and date of birth with the reference RSNO Prize Draw to 19 Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NX. Entries must arrive 2 days before the closing date of the item.
4. The prize draw is open to all UK residents (please note the text service to enter the prize draw does not include Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile networks). The prize draw is open to those aged 18 or over, except members of RSNO staff. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
5. There is only ONE prize available to be won. The details of the prize are as follows: Family tickets to the RSNO’s The Music of John Williams in Spring 2024 and a classical concert of your choice between January and June 2024, and musical goodies for the whole family including books, your very own RSNO tote bag, CDs and more.
6. The winner will be selected at random and contacted by telephone or email on Wednesday 3 January. If the winner does not respond to claim the prize by the end of the next working day the RSNO reserves the right to contact the next eligible winner (and in this case the original winner forfeits their claim to the prize), and so on until a winner is found.
7. The prize is as stated above. There is no cash alternative and the elements of the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, unless specified above, no other costs or expenses will be covered by the RSNO, or any of the prize providers.
8. A maximum of TEN entries can be made per person via Givergy Ltd.
9. For every £1 received by Givergy Ltd, on behalf of the RSNO, Givergy Ltd shall receive a fee of up to 10% (incl. VAT) to cover costs of enabling the technology and including payment card fees; you can reduce this by choosing to cover the processing fee at checkout.
10. A maximum of TWENTY entries can be made per mobile phone number via Donr.
11. When texting Donr, please ensure you spell the keyword correctly and send your text message to the correct short Code within the time period that the prize draw is specified as being open. If your short
code is invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified time period you will not receive a bounce-back message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be donating to the RSNO, nor will you have entered the prize draw. If you enter the keyword incorrectly but we, acting reasonably, believe that you are trying to find out more information about the prize draw, you will be sent the free bounce-back message, as described above.
12. When using Donr, if you’re a UK taxpayer, the RSNO can claim an equal share of an additional £2.50 in Gift Aid from the Government for every £10 donation you make. If you elect to make an optional donation, we’ll send a follow up text to ask if you want us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. If you follow the link in our follow up text, you’ll be taken to a Gift Aid declaration – please read it carefully. Find out more about Gift Aid here.
13. The RSNO and its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text not being properly received.
14. The prize draw and text donation service is provided by Donr on behalf of the RSNO. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Donr at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the following Helpline Number: 0333 4444 111 (Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30).