How to use the RSNO Astar app
What you listen to at home with your baby is really important. Our RSNO Astar app has specially chosen tracks, designed with your day in mind, and we hope you'll give it a go and feed your baby's growing brain!
All you need to do is whatever comes naturally. After all, you know what's best for you and your baby.
You might choose to:
* Put it on in the background when you're going about your day
* Sing or hum along
* Make eye contact and pull faces
* Stroke, touch or massage your baby
* Play with hands and feet in time with the music
* Make up games
* Play the music on the RSNO Astar app to let baby know when it's time to nap, wake or play
To help your baby gain even more from the music you could:
* Copy and respond to the sounds your baby makes. They'll enjoy it, and it'll help them to learn to talk too.
* Make up your own words to the music: they might become special family songs.
* Make your own music – with pots and pans, jars filled with rice or pulses. Your child will love it and in time will be able to join in.
* You might even try playing some fun musical games.